The marketing strategy is an essential tool for any business, big or small. It is not only a roadmap of the path ahead, but also a benchmark to measure your progress towards your objectives. The marketing strategy can help you make informed strategic decisions, communicate your value consistently and effectively, and ultimately make your business grow in a sustainable manner. More often than not, however, freelance translators and interpreters don’t take the time to plan and design their marketing strategy properly, so they waste sweat, time and money on improvised – and often unfruitful – marketing activities.
During this 1-hour webinar hosted by Success By RX, you will learn:
- – What is a marketing strategy
- – What are the building blocks of a marketing strategy
- – How to analyse your external and internal environment
- – How to complete a SWOT analysis of your business
- – How to analyse the competition
- – How to set SMART goals
- – How to design the perfect marketing mix for your target audience
- – How to develop your personal brand
During the webinar, you’ll get loads of useful information as well as practical resources, including an e-book with worksheets to help you design your own marketing strategy.
This webinar is for entrepreneurial translators and interpreters at any stage of their career who feel the need to develop a more strategic marketing mindset.
What others have said about it in the past:
- “A wide range of information presented in an extremely clear way, dense of food for thought and enjoyable at the same time“
- “Informative but still light and fun and very easy to follow“
- “It summarises a lot of information without sacrificing clarity. Amazing!“
- “Catchy and full of examples“
- “It was great to be guided on how to tackle important tasks and strategies“
When is this happening? Tomorrow, 6th March at 5pm GMT (9am PST).
Places are limited, so secure your spot now.